I’ll admit that I’m catching up a bit here by doing 4 days in one, however I have been capturing it all on camera despite not keeping up with actually blogging it all.
Day 6 of my You Beauty advent calendar gave me a sample size of Perricone MD: No Foundation Foundation. I’ve given it a few trials over the past few days, and have had mixed opinions. As it seems nearer a tinted moisturiser to me, I have decided to put it away for the winter months and give it another go in the summer, when this type of product suits my skin better..Saturday and door 7 gifted me some The Vintage Cosmetic Company tweezers. I thought this was an awesome gift and will be useful to have a pair that I can leave in my make-up bag for nights away.Day 8 gave me some Aromatherapy Associates Inner Strength Bath and Shower Oil. I am yet to try it in the bath, but I did test it out before I got in the shower and I rather liked it!Day 9 gave me a pot of Trilogy Rosapene Night Cream. I tried it last night and have again tonight. It seems nice, nothing major to report as yet, but creams take time to show results. (Except for the Sisley Black Rose Cream Mask which I am treating myself to another use of tomorrow and absoutely CAN NOT WAIT!!!)I also received my ESPA order from my £15 gift voucher behing day 5′s door.
Further down amongst the shredded tissue paper lay my 4 free trial size samples.Then further down still sat a pretty little box tied with a beautiful bow……containing 6 Body Oils. I can’t wait to try them all out!x
- You Beauty Advent Calendar Day 9 (thelittlescottishcorner.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Treats for Big Girls… (thenaughtyfortydiaries.wordpress.com)
- You Beauty Advent Calendar (gotthebeautybug.wordpress.com)
- Beauty Advent Calendar – day 5, 6, 7 & 8 (gotthebeautybug.wordpress.com)
- You Beauty Advent Calendar Day 8: Aromatherapy Associates (effiewright.wordpress.com)
- You Beauty Advent Calendar – Week 1 (manisha184.wordpress.com)